Become a network partner
As a network partner, you express your special solidarity to the work of casayohana. You are in a network of other network partners who share the same concern.
Network partners can become a group or organization by directly and regularly supporting the work of casayohana, e.g. with resources, donations or even on site in Peru. It doesn’t matter if you are non-profit or commercial.
- Regular “live” reports from our project in Peru
- Timely first-hand information (e.g. video conferencing)
- Possibility to ask questions directly to our team in Peru
- Subordination to the planning of information events for casayohana
- Support in the implementation of planned events by the Foundation, e.g. by
- Presence and lectures on site
- Live conference call to the project in Peru
- Information material (posters, displays, handouts, presentations, etc.)
- Show case with exhibits from Peru
- Preferred appointments for home stays by Bine Vogel and other project staff
- Possibility to visit the project in Peru on site and assistance in planning
- On request there is a place for your logo on our information material (homepage, flyer, posters etc.)