A voice for children with disabilities
The heartbeat project helps children with disabilities and gives them a voice in the society.
Becoming a godfatherHeartbeat sponsorship
- Through sponsorship, we can support the coordination, implementation and financing of diagnosis and therapies, physiotherapy, medication, assumption of diagnostic costs and much more.
- In addition, we enable the provision of basic food, baby food and nappies. These are things that are part of everyday needs and are difficult to reach for many families in Peru, if not at all.
How heartbeat cares
- Heartbeat visits the children in their families and circumstances. After thorough medical history with parents, it is determined that we can be specifically helped and promoted.
- The project provides staples, baby food, hygiene products, medicines, etc.
- It enables sound diagnostics and therapies specifically tailored to the child.
- It provides health education.
- In the areas of illness, care, nutrition and therapy, parents and other care persons are advised and guided in this area.
- Sponsorships enable necessary support and therapies and provide a future for children.