A voice for the smallest and most vulnerable people
The support programme NIÑOS DE LA CASA helps children with disabilities, chronically ill and neglected children and gives them a voice in society.
starting at € 30/Month
- Through your family membership we can support you in the coordination, implementation and financing of diagnosis and therapies, physiotherapy, medication and much more.
- In addition, we enable the provision of basic food, baby food and nappies. These are things that are part of everyday needs and are difficult to reach for many families in Peru, if not at all.
How NIÑOS DE LA CASA helps
- Visit of the children in their families and living conditions
- After a thorough anamnesis: with the parents determination of targeted help and support
- Provision of basic foodstuffs, baby food, hygiene articles, medicines
- Enabling well-founded diagnostics and therapies specifically tailored to the child
- Health education
- Advice and guidance for parents and carers in the areas of pathology, care, nutrition and therapy
- Enabling help, therapies and thus a future for the children through the support programme
- Promotion of the development and support of children
A support program for children of casayohana Peru.